Handong Global University
- Vision and Educational Goals
- Cultivate honest Christian leaders who can transform the world with the spirit of love, humility and service, and glory of God.
- Raise honest global leaders who serve communities, nations, and the world, especially developing countries, through their professional skills and personal ethics.
- Train honest and competent intellectuals who re-establish the true purpose of education in various academic fields with a Christian world-view, and restore Biblical creationism and impaired morality. (Isaiah 58:12)
- Fields of Faculty Invitation
School of Management and Economics
- General Management, Finances & Investment, Financial Engineering / All Fields of Economics
- Qualification for Application
Faculty that can view his/her major from a Christian perspective, guide students, understand the holistic education policy and evangelical Christian spirit of the university, through the understanding, participating, and implementing such is a basis for the application
- A person without disqualifying aspects towards appointment in a Private Education Institution.
- Additional qualifying basis are added for non full-time faculties (by area of appointment).
- A person that can conduct lecture in English (native speaker level preferred)
- Documents for Submission
- Complete the attached application and submit it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For those that pass the screening round will be informed to submit further documents.
- Selection Process(Refer to HGU Homepage for detailed screening procedures and criteria)
- Step 1 : Document screening (Applicants will be notified of the result via e-mail or phone)
- Step 2 : Basic and advanced screening (This step is applied only to those who pass step 1. Applicants will be notified of the result via e-mail or phone)
- Step 3 : Interview (This step is applied only to those who pass Step 2. Applicants will be notified of the result via e-mail or phone)
- Step 4 : Interview with president of Handong Global University (This step is applied only to those who pass Step 3. Applicants will be notified of the result via e-mail or phone)
- The Self-Introduction must include a proof to potentially implement and direct Christian perspective while in appointment.
- Appointment will be cancelled should the contents of application are found to be false.
- Contact: email@example.com